About Jim Grieve ...
- Licensed as Sales Executive since 1990
- Licensed as Broker since 1992
- Opened Salmon Arm Realty 1992
- Top 5% in sales for Homelife Canada 2007 through present
- Presidents Club Member Homelife Canada
- Instructor for BC Real Estate Association for 5 years
- Member OMREB's Commercial Zone, BC Commercial Council (BCCC) & Canadian Commercial Council (CCC)
Since 1984, I have made the Shuswap my home yet my family has deep roots and has owned property in the area since the 1950's. As a long time resident of Salmon Arm, our community's growth and success is very important to me and I do my very best to keep up-to-date and on local and international market trends. I stay involved in what's happening in business development in Salmon Arm and the overall current real estate market conditions.
With extensive experience in commercial property leasing and sales, I have been accepted as a Member of OMREB's Commercial Zone, the BC Commercial Council (BCCC) and the Canadian Commercial Council (CCC). Based on his specialized education Jordan has also recently been accepted as a member of OMREB's Commercial Zone, making Jordan and I the only two Realtors in the Shuswap with this Designation. As selling these types of properties requires special attention and knowledge, I believe we make a very good choice to help with purchasing, leasing, or selling commercial properties. We have several avenues to market your commercial real estate, property or business for sale that have seen much success.
About Jordan Grieve ...
- Graduate Salmon Arm Secondary – Class Valedictorian 2007
- Attended Sauder School of Business at UBC 2007-12
- Varsity football athlete for the UBC Thunderbirds 2007-12
- Graduated with Bcomm with Specialization in Real Estate 2012
- Awarded the Courage of Casey Award 2012
- Licensed as Sales Executive and joined Jim Grieve Sales Team in 2013
- Homelife Realty Top Five Sales/Listing Representative 2015
- Homelife Realty '"Diamond Club" Award 2016
- Member OMREB's Commercial Zone, BC Commercial Council (BCCC) & Canada Commercial Council (CCC)
Jordan was born and raised in Salmon Arm. At a very young age he had a keen interest in athletics, which saw him play on many different teams in a variety of different sports being consistently recognized as a top athlete. During his high school tenure Jordan excelled as Quarterback for The Golds, helping bring the team to the Provincial Championships. Jordan’s attributes do not end with athletics. He was recognized for his academic achievements and graduated from Salmon Arm Secondary in 2007. His high school career was completed by having the honor to represent his peers as their Valedictorian. Immediately after graduating, Jordan moved to Vancouver where he attended the Sauder School of Business at UBC. As a Varsity football athlete for the UBC Thunderbirds, Jordan was recognized as an All-Canadian Receiver and was ultimately awarded the Courage of Casey award for showing exemplary leadership, dedication and ability.
Jordan graduated from UBC in 2012 with a BComm, specializing in Real Estate. Although just beginning his real estate career, Jordan brings to our Team his proven record of intelligence, dedication and enthusiasm. Combine this with his top notch education and the knowledge and experience passed along from his proud father Jim, Jordan will be a great asset to our Team, our clients and the Salmon Arm community as a whole.
About Alex Evans …
Before moving to the area, Alex spent many years working in law firms in Vancouver and California. After joining Jim in Salmon Arm in 2006, Alex worked with Wayne Letourneau Notary office gaining immeasurable experience with property land transfers, land charges and subdivisions. While working as a Conveyancer, Alex completed the UBC Sauder School of Business Real Estate Program, obtained her real estate license in 2009 and joined the Team as a Licensed office administrator. With her experience and attention to detail, Alex works full time to manage the property listings, take photographs, prepare information packages, advertise and promote our listings, schedule appointments and provide feedback, and keep information up to date to help ensure our clients’ experience is smooth and seamless.